Thursday, October 26, 2006

Simba-the Siow's Best Friend

The thing about dogs is that they're never judgemental, always spontaneous and ever loving. Yes we've all heard that one before.

It's been tuff at work these few days, tiring to say the least, but each time I come home at night, its wonderful to have ickle sims jumping up at you, and welcoming you home. Her energy is bountiful, focing me to give her a tired smile, no matter how awful I feel.

I think she has given us much more than we have given her. People never seem to understand though, yup yup dogs aren't the same as children, a dog isn't a child - but in my little tired world--- sometimes i think they are heaps better.

They are the epitome of unconditional love. So I think therefore they should be allowed entry into church, what better way to teach our kids what is unconditional love than to show them the inexplicable bond that dog has for man.

No comments: